How can a just God who is repulsed by evil associate with any human? How can the Just One enter a relationship with unjust people? It is truly amazing as to what God has done for us. We can be justified in the name of Jesus Christ. Justification involves righteousness and justice – it is impossible to be righteous without being just. Without justification, forgiveness would be impossible. The humble Christian whose heart is constantly ready to repent can be certain God keeps His promise to forgive.
- Confidence and Affection in Christ
- God's Good Pleasure
- You Can Let Go Of Your Past
- Life As God Intends
- The Forgiveness of God
- How to Find Certainty in an Uncertain World
- The Spirit Gives Us Assurance
- A Great Link to Follow: Is It Enough to Just Love God?
- Reader Reviews: From Fear to Faith
- Freed by the Spirit