How can a just God who is repulsed by evil associate with any human? How can the Just One enter a relationship with unjust people? It is truly amazing as to what God has done for us. We can be justified in the name of Jesus Christ. Justification involves righteousness and justice – it is impossible to be righteous without being just. Without justification, forgiveness would be impossible. The humble Christian whose heart is constantly ready to repent can be certain God keeps His promise to forgive.
- Directing Your Heart to God
- Will I Ever Be Good Enough to go to Heaven?
- The Spirit Gives Us Assurance
- Understanding Propitiation
- Continual Cleansing
- God's Good Pleasure
- Our Faith Journey
- The Never-Ending Protection of Jesus
- Objective & Subjective Evidence on the Assurance of our Salvation
- Jesus: Our Divine Advocate