This material is for the 11/7/2010 class.
The statistics are in. They are indeed frightening. A majority of those in their twenties – 61% of young adults – attended church during their teen years but are now spiritually disengaged. That is, they do not now actively attend church, read their bible, or pray. Only 20% of those who were spiritually active during high school maintain a similar level of commitment as they move into early adulthood. 19% of teens were never reached by the Christian community, and they are still disconnected from church and any other Christian activities. While these figures are taken from across the religious world in general, don’t think for a moment that statistics within Churches of Christ are any better. Across the country, individual congregations are doing a very poor job in keeping young people faithful.
- Spiritual Leadership in the Family Topics & Schedule
- An Acute Crisis
- Class Review
- How the Wife Supports Her Husband in Spiritual Leadership
- Four Things You Can Do to Begin Being the Spiritual Leader in Your Home
- We Need Godly Leaders
- Four Cornerstones for Spiritual Leadership
- How to Grow Your Influence for Christ
- Growing up in Christ