John 12.32 – is a clear reference to the crucifixion and perhaps the ascension. Read the statement again…from a more immediate and literal standpoint. When Jesus was on the cross – He drew a number of witnesses and persons driven by curiosity. Four gospels record several persons standing at the foot of the cross, observing suffering and death.
- The Cross: The Pinnacle of God's Design
- Saved by the Blood of Jesus
- Remembering Christ’s Sacrifice
- Make It Personal
- He Was Humilated So That We Can Be Exalted
- Jesus Took the Hurt
- Does God Offer Cheap Forgiveness?
- God's Magnificent Love
- Jesus Died So You Can Be Saved
- Characters in the Shadow of the Cross: Pilate: Roman Governor