John 12.32 – is a clear reference to the crucifixion and perhaps the ascension. Read the statement again…from a more immediate and literal standpoint. When Jesus was on the cross – He drew a number of witnesses and persons driven by curiosity. Four gospels record several persons standing at the foot of the cross, observing suffering and death.
- Remembering Christ’s Sacrifice
- Saved by the Blood of Jesus
- God's Magnificent Love
- Make It Personal
- 02/05/2012 - Lesson 8 - Understanding the Darkness of Calvary
- We Are Barabbas
- Why the Cross?
- Jesus Took the Hurt
- The Cross: The Pinnacle of God's Design
- The Roman Soldiers & The Apostle John