It is interesting to consider statements of Jesus when He healed persons early in His ministry. See Mark 1.44; 5.43; 7.35-36a. Did the people listen when He admonished them not to tell? See Mark 1.45; Matthew 9.26; Mark 7.36b. Today, we want to talk about why they couldn’t keep quiet.
- Calling All Clay Pots
- A New Experience For Me
- The Gospel in Post-Christian Culture
- Let Your Light Shine!
- Making Disciples With Jesus
- Called to be the Light of the World
- How is Your Congregation Using Social Media?
- Turning the World Upside Down
- Rescuing the Lost
- 12/23/2012 - Lesson 04: God's Perfect Action in an Imperfect World