Strength impresses us. In our language, “size, power, and stamina” are all words that create a certain picture that is desirable. We want to be strong. In Psalm 1 – God uses the image of a tree to describe spiritual strength. Psalm 1.3 is a key passage on describing spiritual strength. How can you become a spiritual giant?
- Three Ways You Can Get Rid of Negative Attitudes
- Be of Good Cheer
- These He Also Glorified
- Finding Things to Rejoice About
- Dividing Up the Chores: Where Do You Fit?
- Choosing the Right Attitude
- Change Your Life? Change Your Thoughts.
- Three Ways to Elevate Your Thoughts