Strength impresses us. In our language, “size, power, and stamina” are all words that create a certain picture that is desirable. We want to be strong. In Psalm 1 – God uses the image of a tree to describe spiritual strength. Psalm 1.3 is a key passage on describing spiritual strength. How can you become a spiritual giant?
- Two Ways You Can Encourage Others
- Dividing Up the Chores: Where Do You Fit?
- Never Settle for Mediocrity
- Choosing the Right Attitude
- Three Ways You Can Get Rid of Negative Attitudes
- God Will Change Your Life
- What Will You Think About This Week?
- How to be Truly Happy