Strength impresses us. In our language, “size, power, and stamina” are all words that create a certain picture that is desirable. We want to be strong. In Psalm 1 – God uses the image of a tree to describe spiritual strength. Psalm 1.3 is a key passage on describing spiritual strength. How can you become a spiritual giant?
- What Will You Think About This Week?
- Choosing the Right Attitude
- Two Ways You Can Encourage Others
- Three Ways to Elevate Your Thoughts
- These He Also Glorified
- How to Rise Above Difficult Circumstances in Your Life
- Be of Good Cheer
- How to be Truly Happy
- Reboot: How to Change Your Thinking