In Mark 4.35-41, Jesus makes the decision to cross the Sea of Galilee. As he and His disciples cross the sea a violent storm comes up. His disciples, who are experienced fisherman and used to being out on the water, are terrified and believe their lives are in danger. They wake Jesus up and He immediately rebukes the wind and water. What are some spiritual lessons we can learn from this story? Click on the PDF below.
- Water Walkers Step Out in Faith
- Trusting Jesus During the Storm
- Confident Living
- A Faith That Spans Generations
- Lesson 4 - He Walked With God: Enoch
- Do You Have Doubts?
- A Testimony of Faith
- 11/14/2012 - Lesson 10: Year in Review - Those Who Walked by Faith
- The Power of Persistence
- Reader Reviews: From Fear to Faith