In Mark 4.35-41, Jesus makes the decision to cross the Sea of Galilee. As he and His disciples cross the sea a violent storm comes up. His disciples, who are experienced fisherman and used to being out on the water, are terrified and believe their lives are in danger. They wake Jesus up and He immediately rebukes the wind and water. What are some spiritual lessons we can learn from this story? Click on the PDF below.
- A Faith That Spans Generations
- Salvation by Grace Through Faith
- Who Is Your Rock?
- Lesson 9 - Mary: The Mother of Jesus
- Continual Cleansing
- Be of Good Cheer
- Minute in the Word: Romans 1.16-17
- Unwavering Commitment
- Must We Take the Bible Literally?
- Jesus Saw Their Faith