In Mark 4.35-41, Jesus makes the decision to cross the Sea of Galilee. As he and His disciples cross the sea a violent storm comes up. His disciples, who are experienced fisherman and used to being out on the water, are terrified and believe their lives are in danger. They wake Jesus up and He immediately rebukes the wind and water. What are some spiritual lessons we can learn from this story? Click on the PDF below.
- Building on the Rock: Daily Devotionals - Day 20
- You Can Let Go Of Your Past
- A Testimony of Faith
- See the Value of the Eternal
- Minute in the Word: Romans 1.16-17
- It is the Active Faith That Saves
- Psalm 48: The Safety of Zion
- Must We Take the Bible Literally?
- A Faith That Spans Generations
- Faith That Follows Through